Allow your students to practise their 1-12 Times Tables with this fun learning tool! Included are 11 x full-colour Bump board games. Attach spinners or use a pencil and paperclip combo to play!
There are also Black and White versions of each game so that you can print onto bright-coloured paper!
How to play:
- Flick the spinner and multiply that number by the number at the top of the mat. For example 7 x 3.
- Players will place a token of their own colour on the coordinating answer square.
- If you place your token on a square that has one token on it from another player, you may BUMP THEM OFF!
- Once a player has two of their own tokens on an answer square, it is 'locked' and noone else can land on it.
- The aim of the game is to try and 'lock' as many answer squares as possible.
** Try other MATH BUMP games **
Math Bump Fractions FREEBIE sampler 1 page
Math Bump Growing Bundle
Math Bump Fractions Edition
Math Bump Time Edition
Math Bump Doubles Edition
Math Bump Australian Money Edition