TIMES TABLES FACTS & PICKS / A BEST SELLER!
You really need to see these worksheets to appreciate them.
* * what fact is the same as 9 x 4?
* * what fact is the same as 3 x 8?
Students must FIRST SOLVE the answers to given facts like above. THEN they must pick the correct answers off another sheet, but the answers on the other sheet are all written out IN WORDS like: "six times four" or "seven times eight" making it more challenging for them.
Brilliant activity testing students' multiplication facts because these worksheets will make them "think" and not just do "drill work".
The Download Preview clearly shows how this works. Time consuming but great practice for your students.
Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THIS AGE LEVEL - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- MATH FACTS WORD PROBLEMS
- 32 word problems all dealing with their multiplication facts. Great INTERDISCIPILINARY lesson for math and reading! 32 word problems on 3 worksheets. A lot of good work for your students in both math and reading!
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH MULTIPLICATION FACTS
Do your students know the symbols < and > yet? These 2 printable worksheets consist of small equations involving multiplication facts. Your students must not only know their facts, but they must also understand the terms LESS THAN and GREATER THAN with their appropriate symbols. 36 examples in all.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!