The objective of this package is to teach kids time table for 2 , 5 and 10 by visualizing multiplication and not just memorizing.
The pack is based on the theme of a fictitious fruit market with it’s own currency. A teacher can use this pack to explain the concept of multiplication through role play of customer and shopkeeper. Once the concepts are clear to the kids, they can be provided a more formal approach through additional material in the pack for time tables and worksheets. A board game is also provided which can be used as a summary as well as to assess how through the kids are with their tables.
Contents of this pack
• 10 notes each of denomination 2, 5 and 10.
• Timetable charts of 2, 5 and 10.
• 10 pieces of each type of fruit.
• Pawns for Shop Keeper and Customer
• Fruit Trays
• Cues for possible conversation between Shop Keeper and Customer
• Worksheets for multiplication
• Worksheet for skip count
• Board game
This pack is tested with 6 year olds and they truly enjoy it.