TIppy-Toe Chick, GO! was updated on March 21, 2016. If you already own this product, please redownload and get the new printables for free.
Included are the centers and printables to reinforce the Phonics
skills, High-Frequency words, Amazing Words, Selection Words, Conventions, and Writing of Tippy-Toe Chick, Go! This Reading Street Story is Unit 5, Week 1.
1. Rainbow write your spelling words
2. Write sentences with spelling words
3. Put spelling words in ABC order
4. Match spelling words to clues given
5. Use letter tiles to spell words
High-Frequency Word Center
1. Use stamps to spell the words
2. Sort the words by the number of syllables
3. Write sentences with the words
4. Use play-doe to spell the words
5. Read the words, spell the words, and color the words
6. Spin the words, Find the word that you spin the most
7. Graph the words
1. Use a magnifying glass to find ow and ou words. Then write the words
2. Use a magnifying glass to find -le words. Then write the words.
3. Sort words with ow and ou and write them on a recording sheet
1. Listen to or read Tippy-Toe Chick, GO!
2. Answer the comprehension questions about the story
3. Answer questions about the chicks by cutting and pasting what they did in the story
1. Look at a picture of a girl planting seeds
2. Write a story by answering questions in complete sentences
Vocabulary Center -
1. Sort Amazing Words and Vocabulary Words
2. Cut and paste to match the word to its definition
3. Choose your favorite word, write the definition, write a sentence and illustrate
(1) Find 10 more and then find spelling words
(2) Find the sum and then find high-frequency words
(3) Read and color High-Frequency words to make a flower
(4) Read and color words with ow and ou to make a clown.
(5) Word Search for spelling words
(6) Color a hundred's chart to find a word that has the diphthong ou.
(7) Roll the dice to practice writing spelling words.
(8) Write the correct word to finish the sentence.
(9) Highlight the imperative sentences
(10) Draw a smile beside commands and a frown beside the other sentences.
(11) Read a story with final syllable -le words. Answer questions about the story.
(12) Read a story about Cows. Find the Evidence in the story.
Spelling Words and HFW are included for your Word Wall.