This presentation was made for the Freshmen class at our school to teach them how to use Google Docs. However, it also has proven to be a great Professional Development tool as well. The presentation contains 27 slides. It goes over basic features but also ones that students find surprising, like the "Explore" option that allows students to find websites within docs and then cite it all from a right hand navigation bar! It is extremely handy and every student in the room learns something new.
- Center justified, Left justified, etc...
- Highlighting text
- The Explore Button
- Adding a table and formatting it
- Adding pictures and all that you can do with photo editing within docs
- Adding and creating drawings in docs
- Adding and creating charts and graphs in docs
- Adding a Table of Contents
- Adding a header and page numbers
- Comments and Suggestions
- Correcting your text when squiggles appear ;-)
- Voice Typing
Google Slides Link is in the comment section of the first slide.
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Instagram
Follow on YouTube