These December math stations are perfect for any first grade classroom. Included in this unit of over 100 pages are 9 Christmas themed math stations for December!
1. Ornament Bump: Playing with a partner, students roll and add dice. They cover that number on the playing board. A great way to practice addition!
2. Decorate That Tree: Students match numbers, tally marks, and ten frames for numbers 1-20. Also included is a printable book where students can practice making tally marks and representing numbers with pictures. (Recording Sheet Included)
3. Jolly Addition: Students use picture cards to make matching number sentences! Also included is a reproducible book where students practice addition stories! (Recording Sheet Included)
4. Jolly Subtraction: Students use picture cards to make matching subtraction number sentences.(Recording Sheet Included)
5. Tinsel Time: Students match analog and digital time cards.(Recording Sheet Included)
6. More and Less: Students find 10 more, 10 less, 1 more, and 1 less than a given number. A 100's chart is included! (Recording Sheet Included)
7. Missing Snowflake: Students find the missing number in a set of three numbers. A 100's chart is included! (Recording Sheet Included)
8. Snowflake Measuring: Students use linking cubes with snowflakes attached to measure Christmas themed pictures! A reproducible book is provided for students to record the results of their measuring! (Recording Sheet Included)
9. Graphing Season: Students sort and graph three pictures. When they are done, they answer questions related to their graph!(Recording Sheet Included)
Please check out the preview to see what is included! Priced at less than