Use this resource as a fun and engaging way to teach students about nonfiction topics. This Titanic unit focuses on text features, text structure, projects, research, and passages that go along with learning nonfiction text and topics.
Feel free to ask any questions prior to purchase at: Teach Over the Rainbow
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Brooke Carnline, Teach Over the Rainbow, LLC and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Teach Over the Rainbow and a link back to my TPT store.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet (this includes Google Doc links on blogs).
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above.
Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product. If you encounter an issue with your file, notice an error, or are in any way experiencing a problem, please contact me and I will be more than happy to help sort it out!
Thank you, Teach Over the Rainbow, LLC