Entertain your students with this puzzle worksheet to be used when studying the sinking of the Titanic. It makes a great treat for early finishers or just a fun handout for the whole class.
The 30 words to look for are: Accident, Captain, Carpathia, Crew, Deck, Disaster, Distress Call, Engine Room, England, History, Iceberg, Life Jacket, Lifeboat, Luxury, Maiden, Navigation, Ocean, Passengers, Rescue, RMS Titanic, Shipwreck, Sinking, Socialite, Southampton, Steward, Survivor, Travel, Unsinkable, Voyage, Warning
If you like this Titanic word search, you might also like:
• Pearl Harbor Crossword Puzzle
• Roaring Twenties Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥