Join thousands of teachers who have used this 13 page, easily-printable review guide to aid their prep and improve their students’ understanding of Jack London’s “To Build a Fire.”
This LitCharts review guide includes:
- Contextual info: author bio, historical background, related literary texts
- Analysis of characters, symbols, and themes
- Thematic analysis of important quotes
- Unique side-by-side summary analysis that supports and models the close and active reading that is so central to modern ELA instruction and the Common Core.
- Color-coded theme-tracking
Here’s what teachers are saying about our guides:
"This is an amazing resource and supplement to my students' reading. It has greatly increased their understanding of the literature. I wish it was available for our entire curriculum."
“I used them to create notes for my students. More teachers should know about LitCharts!”
“It is so incredible! I really enjoy the analysis of themes. So helpful in discussion with my classes.”