"To Build a Fire" Thinking Stations
provides questions that require students to dig into the text, analyze, and synthesize
in order to complete the tasks. This is a collaborative group activity, but you can adapt it to an individualized task if you would like.
The activity comes with 6 station
cards, a copy of "To Build a Fire," instructions
, and a detailed answer key.
This activity challenges your students and really makes them think. Close reading is a must!
• "To Build a Fire" Unit - Jack London
• "To Build a Fire" by Jack London TEST
• "To Build a Fire" by Jack London Vocabulary
• "Desiree's Baby" by Kate Chopin
• "The Story of an Hour" by Kate Chopin
• Emily Dickinson Poetry
If you need an ENTIRE semester/year of American Literature lessons and activities, visit American Literature Full Course for stress-free planning at your fingertips!