This EDITABLE 25-page test bank for Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird has 100 multiple-choice questions and an answer key. Every single question is labelled according to national common core standards, and all of the literary reading standards are covered multiple times.
This test bank contains the actual passages from the novel that students must read and analyze to be able to correctly respond. There are a total of 18 passages here with five to seven questions for each passage. The passages are labelled according to their chapter and presented in chronological order for you convenience.
This test bank is editable so that you can use any portion of it at any time to do the following:
1. Make multiple versions of the unit test in case students are absent.
2. Make multiple versions of the test for variety for different class periods.
3. Give students a quiz after a certain section of reading by selecting only those excerpts and questions.
4. Use the questions that accompany one excerpt for standardized test preparation such as the AP Exam or End-Of-Course testing.
5. Choose which questions you'd like to use for various students or class periods based on difficulty.
There is enough depth here so that you can use what you need at any given time!