The Independent scholar presents a christian based unit study guide for the book "To Kill A Mockingbird" by Harper Lee. This Study includes:
- Reading comprehension questions
- Spelling/Vocabulary words
- Bible verses relevant to the story
- Many projects to choose from, including science, art, history, cooking, writing and more!
Each Independent Scholar unit study guide incorporates cultural and historical facts that are relevant to the book being studied. This study guide focuses on:
- The 1930's (Jim Crow laws, the Great Depression, the beginning of the Civil Rights Movement.)
- Growing up/Innocence
- Southern lifestyles/food/plants
- The workings of the U.S. court system
- Symbolism & Idioms
This unit study guide is great for both individual and group use! It uses an easy lesson format that can be modified to fit all scheduling needs.