To Kill a Mockingbird is one of the greatest American novels to come out of the last century, and I've a unit for your English unit on the book. Over the course of several weeks, I taught To Kill a Mockingbird, and the supplements I've included in this product were all used with my own students to great success.
The following is included:
1. teacher notes with student outlines
2. a project with a grading rubric
3. 11 Chapter questions for students to complete as they read
4. 5 sheets of vocabulary ready to be completed by students
5. 2 character assignments
6. 1 conflict assignment
7. 1 plot graph to be completed
8. 2 assignments that focus on developing student critical thinking skills.
9. 1 quiz with key
10. final test with key
To Kill a Mockingbird: Supplemental Materials
by Dena Lopez
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
If you like this product, you may also like these other products from Room 311:
And Then There Were None: A Unit on Agatha Christie's Novel for Middle School and High School
Of Mice and Men Unit Test
Short Story Mini-Unit
Romiette and Julio Unit
Inconceivable! A Unit on The Princess Bride
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at email@example.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.