Using a graphic organizer, students document the denotative meaning of allusions from each of five sections of To Kill a Mockingbird, and develop commentary for the allusions' novel connections.
The five sections of the novel are broken down in the following manner:
Part One, Chapters 1-5
Part One, Chapters 6-11
Part Two, Chapters 12-15 (Before the Trial)
Part Two, Chapters 16-21 (The Trial and the Verdict)
Part Two, Chapters 22-31 (After the Trial to the Ending)
Suggested Answer Key included. Thirty allusions in total.
Be sure to open the preview for the complete sample of Part Two, Chapters 22-31 and corresponding answer key.
Print and Go!
This product is part of a discounted bundle, where all products are organized in the same five sections for easy organization:
* To Kill a Mockingbird BUNDLE
You may be interested in these other individual To Kill a Mockingbird products:
* To Kill a Mockingbird Quote Response: Say, Mean, Matter
* To Kill a Mockingbird - Journal Prompts
* To Kill a Mockingbird - Vocabulary
* To Kill a Mockingbird - Short Response Chapter Questions
* To Kill a Mockingbird - Multiple Choice Chapter Quizzes
* To Kill a Mockingbird - BUNDLE: Chapter Questions/Quizzes