Also included in
- To Kill a Mockingbird Unit bundle makes teaching Harper Lee's masterpiece a pleasure. Includes pre-reading activities, lesson plans, reading checks, assignment pages, organizers, and assessments. TeachNovels units provide the structure, variety, and flexibility that teaching demands.To Kill a Mockin$14.99$21.96Save $6.97
To Kill a Mockingbird Assessment Bundle offers a wide variety of test items and assignments. Assessment tasks address point of view, historical context, symbolism, theme development, writing craft, and more. Assignment pages include clear goals, instructions, scaffolding, and organizers.
Test Resource (exam banks)
- Just delete the test items you don't want and print.
- Comprehension Questions (70, multiple-choice)
- Language Arts Standards (53, multiple-choice)
- Short Response (28)
- Extended Response (17)
- Answer key included
- PDF and DOCX (Microsoft Word or Google Docs) files
- Single column and 2-column (paper-saver) layouts
28 Assignment Pages (presentations, performance, debate, and more)
- Culminating Tasks (10)
- Creative Writing (5)
- Performance / Exhibition (5)
- Argument (3)
- Research / Informative (5)
- 2-3 focus standards on each assignment
- PDF and MS Word files (print as-is or modify)
- Helpful explanations, graphic organizers, and links
BONUS: TKM Reading Test
Note: These To Kill a Mockingbird Assessment resources are included in the complete TeachNovels unit.