This To Kill a Mockingbird
product contains 4 key pages from my TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD UNIT PLAN
Please, if you find this useful (and I hope you do!) leave a review if you like it! My goal is 100 reviews and I greatly appreciate your effort to leave a review of this item if you were able to use it in any way.
• To Kill a Mockingbird Unit Calendar – Use the calendar to help you plan and pace your own unit. It can easily be extended or truncated.
• To Kill a Mockingbird Sample Lesson Plan – This lesson plan, titled “Almost Living Characters,” has been adapted for anyone to utilize. In my unit plan, students use a completed character analysis chart for each of the major characters to create detailed character posters.
• Almost Living Characters Assignment Sheet – Use the assignment sheet to provide instructions to your students.
• To Kill a Mockingbird Unit Plan Table of Contents – If you are interested in buying the full Unit Plan, this lets you know everything you will receive for only $14.99 in the full unit.
The TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD UNIT PLAN
includes common core standards, a unit calendar, 20 detailed lesson plans (4 weeks), an introductory Socratic seminar, pre-reading questions, common core aligned reading guides with six sections: reading comprehension, vocabulary, character analysis, theme theories, language study and analysis of author’s craft, character poster activities, quote pass back activities, quote graffiti activities, Tom Robinson trial fishbowl discussion, character essay prompt and pre-writing, literary analysis essay common core aligned rubric, thesis development and textual evidence reminders, essay peer review checklist and a round table editing activity.
Check out my other To Kill a Mockingbird Resources, all of which are included in the TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD UNIT PLAN
To Kill a Mockingbird Introduction – The Rosewood Massacre Discussion $3
To Kill a Mockingbird Introduction – Pre-Reading Questions and Discussion $2
To Kill a Mockingbird Reading Guide $10
To Kill a Mockingbird Character Analysis Chart, Essay and Poster Activities $3
To Kill a Mockingbird Quote Exploration Activity Pack $3
To Kill a Mockingbird Activity Bundle $8.99
To Kill a Mockingbird Chapter Questions $4
To Kill a Mockingbird Vocabulary $3
To Kill a Mockingbird Trial Socratic Seminar $3
Please contact me with questions and visit my store for additional teaching materials: Jacque Decker’s Store
Check out some of my other resources by clicking the links below:
Expository Essay Writing Unit
Close Reading Journal with Mini-Lessons on Literary Elements
Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide Bundle!
Rate this free product!
I would greatly appreciate your review on this product! In doing so, you will earn TpT points to use on future purchases.
To leave a review:
1. Go to your My Purchases page. (Click Here)
2. Beside this purchase click Provide Feedback .
It’s super easy and each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits toward future purchases.
If you like my products, Follow Me on TPT.
You’ll be the first to know about discounts, freebies and products! I actively add new products – units, lessons and activities that were successful in my classroom.
Created By: Jacque Decker