Also included in
- This To Kill a Mockingbird novel study contains all of my teaching materials for Harper Lee's novel "To Kill a Mockingbird." This unit includes built-in differentiation and includes vocabulary, writing prompts, activities, questions, quizzes, and more. To introduce the historical context of the nove$23.99$47.98Save $23.99
To Kill a Mockingbird Interactive Bookmarks: These interactive bookmarks for Harper Lee's novel "To Kill a Mockingbird" include To Kill a Mockingbird vocabulary and comprehension questions.
There are a total of seven different bookmarks for this novel. Each bookmark covers 4+ chapters, is double-sided, and contains:
- vocabulary words for students to define
- 12 reading comprehension questions with designated answer spaces
- A place for students to write down three key quotations from the selected chapters along with an explanation to help strengthen literary analysis skills
- A place for students to write down a timeline of events
These bookmarks are foldable, interactive, fun, and engaging. They are a great resource for EL students, struggling readers, honors students, and every student in between. Students will no longer lose their work, and they will understand the novel better.
Other To Kill a Mockingbird resources that might interest you: