You won't find a more comprehensive and engaging package for To Kill a Mockingbird on the Internet!
I spent countless hours over several months creating and perfecting these resources and there's no sense in hoarding them all for myself.
I joke that this unit is the most beautiful thing I've ever created, but...there's a little truth to that!
* 15 pages of Guided Notes - beautifully illustrated, yet extensive in analysis and detail and littered with textual evidence. (answer key included)
* 162 PowerPoint slides - sister product of the guided notes. More vibrant than the notes and includes extension activities. Virtually every slide includes appropriate CCSS for that skill.
* 10 page test (43 multiple choice & 1 constructed response) + student answer sheets - All questions are Common Core aligned with plenty of textual evidence. Constructed response includes a rubric to help students succeed and teachers to seamlessly and objectively score literary analysis.(multiple choice answer key included). There are two versions of the same test. The questions for the original version are weighted (for example, questions requiring multiple answers are worth more than those that only require one answer). This can make scoring tests a little more difficult, therefore I created an option in which all test questions are weighted the same.
* Creative project with rubric. This project was created with the PARCC Narrative writing task in mind. For this project, students create a Newspaper with three articles: an objective summary of The Tom Robinson Trial, World/National event based on the actual day the trial may have occurred, and B.B. Underwood's Mockingbird Editorial on the trial. Project includes Montgomery Adviser Newspaper Template (Word doc.)
* Detailed, though easy to follow day-by day Unit Plan