This bundle is growing meaning that you can buy now and save later... there are at least 2-3 activities I am still working on. The material covers a lot of historic information necessary for pre-reading and understanding the time period. This bundle is a great way to hit a lot of those non-fiction standards!
This bundle includes:
* Anticipation Guide
* Harper Lee "Speed Dating" and response sheet
* 1920's-1930's historical information stations and response sheet
* Quote analysis - quotes about doing the right thing and morality, students will decide whether they agree or disagree and give an explanation
* Harper Lee quote analysis - 2 versions (different quotes on each)
Everything you need is included - including PDF versions of articles.
Everything can be differentiated!
COMING SOON - Check back and re-download this resource to attain these items!
* The Scottsboro Boys article with questions/response sheet
* Jim Crow Laws and questions/response sheet
* AND MORE!
All in all there is over one weeks worth of pre-reading activities for your students. They will be prepared to read To Kill a Mockingbird after completing just a few of these!