This quiz measures reading comprehension of To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee and holds students accountable for their assigned reading. It is an editable Word Document file and features 12 multiple choice questions. An answer key is included. Questions on this quiz pertain to the following important details:
• Interruption of the court proceedings
• Jem's misunderstanding racial prejudice and the justice system
• The jury's deliberation
• The verdict
• The Black community's acts of reverence toward Atticus
• Altercation between Bob and Atticus
• Aunt Alexandra's strictness
• Jem's opinion on Boo's isolation
Click the PREVIEW icon beneath the thumbnail image to view a sampling of quiz questions.
If you prefer a comprehensive resource to make teaching the novel more convenient, consider this mega bundle, which includes a set of 13 comprehension quizzes, a set of 15 close reading worksheets, a 29-page reading guide, and a unit test.