This quiz measures reading comprehension of To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee and holds students accountable for their assigned reading. It is an editable Word Document file and features 10 multiple choice questions. An answer key is provided. Questions on this quiz pertain to the following important details:
• Who saved the kids from Bob's assault
• Atticus's misunderstanding of the story
• Heck Tate's version of the story
• The fairness of hiding the truth
• Scout's awareness of why hiding the truth is acceptable
• Scout's sadness upon recalling items in the knothole
• Scout and Atticus's activity as the novel ends
• Atticus's last lesson he teaches Scout before the novel ends
Click the PREVIEW icon beneath the thumbnail image to view a sampling of quiz questions.
If you prefer a comprehensive resource to make teaching the novel more convenient, consider this mega bundle, which includes a set of 13 comprehension quizzes, a set of 15 close reading worksheets, a 29-page reading guide, and a unit test.