Also included in
- This To Kill a Mockingbird comprehension questions bundle combines two reading check resources that do not assess mastery of Language Arts elements.To Kill a Mockingbird Comprehension Questions contents:6 To Kill a Mockingbird Reading Quizzes10 multiple-choices questions for each reading2 formats: p$5.49$7.99Save $2.50
- To Kill a Mockingbird Unit bundle makes teaching Harper Lee's masterpiece a pleasure. Includes pre-reading activities, lesson plans, reading checks, assignment pages, organizers, and assessments. TeachNovels units provide the structure, variety, and flexibility that teaching demands.To Kill a Mockin$14.99$21.96Save $6.97
Make sure that students complete assigned readings with To Kill a Mockingbird quizzes. Leading engaging lessons is easy when everyone is on the same page. Each quiz contains ten multiple-choice questions, so they are quick to administer and score.
To Kill a Mockingbird Quizzes schedule:
- Reading 1: Chapters 1-5
- Reading 2: Chapters 6-9
- Reading 3: Chapters 10-14
- Reading 4: Chapters 15-18
- Reading 5: Chapters 19-23
- Reading 6: Chapters 24-31
To Kill a Mockingbird Quizzes (6 reading checks) contents:
- Print view (PDF and MS Word)
- List view (PDF and MS Word)
- Answer key
- Print view uses a large font; you can save paper by printing two per sheet.
- The DOCX (MS Word) file format makes quizzes easy to customize.
- These To Kill a Mockingbird reading quizzes contain comprehension / recall questions only.
- None of the questions assess knowledge of literary elements.
- This resource is included in the unit bundle.