This To Kill a Mockingbird test ensures accountability for assigned reading. As a whole-book reading check, it contains only comprehension questions. It works great for assigning summer reading or extra credit.
To Kill a Mockingbird Test contents:
- 38 multiple-choice questions
- 2 short answer questions
- 1 essay response prompt
To Kill a Mockingbird Test files:
- Print view (PDF and MS Word)
- List view (PDF and MS Word)
- Answer key (PDF)
- Reading check contains comprehension questions only and does not assess knowledge of literary elements.
- Print view of the reading test is 6 pages: 3 pages of multiple choice, 1 page for short answer questions, and 2 pages for the essay.
- You can shorten the test to multiple-choice only by omitting the later pages.
- MS Word files are easy to modify.
Also available: To Kill a Mockingbird Quizzes (6 reading checks)
NOTE: This resource in included in the unit bundle.