As part of a vocabulary study for Harper Lee's novel To Kill a Mockingbird, students create flashcards of given words and definitions. The fifty vocabulary words are divided evenly into the following five sections:
Part One, Chapters 1-5
Part One, Chapters 6-11
Part Two, Chapters 12-15 (Before the Trial)
Part Two, Chapters 16-21 (The Trial and the Verdict)
Part Two, Chapters 22-31 (After the Trial to the Ending)
The quizzes, cumulative in nature, include three multiple choice and two matching quizzes. Answer keys included.
One set of 50 editable PowerPoint flashcards included helps master definitions, while the other set of 50 first displays the definitions to practice identifying the corresponding vocabulary words. Simply go to "Slide Sorter View" and shuffle the flashcards as needed for daily practice and fun review games like Around the World.
Open the preview for the complete sample of Part One, Chapters 1-5; Part One, Chapters 6-11; and a peek at the flashcards.
This product is part of a discounted bundle:
* To Kill a Mockingbird BUNDLE
You might be interested in my other To Kill a Mockingbird materials:
* To Kill a Mockingbird Quote Response: Say, Mean, Matter
* To Kill a Mockingbird - Analyzing Allusions
* To Kill a Mockingbird - Journal Prompts
* To Kill a Mockingbird - Short Response Chapter Questions
* To Kill a Mockingbird - Multiple Choice Chapter Quizzes
* To Kill a Mockingbird - BUNDLE: Chapter Questions/Quizzes