Also included in
- This To Kill a Mockingbird novel study contains all of my teaching materials for Harper Lee's novel "To Kill a Mockingbird." This unit includes built-in differentiation and includes vocabulary, writing prompts, activities, questions, quizzes, and more. To introduce the historical context of the nove$23.99$47.98Save $23.99
To Kill a Mockingbird Vocabulary: This To Kill a Mockingbird Vocab Unit has 140 vocabulary words, six vocabulary quizzes, three activities, and built-in differentiation for EL students, struggling readers, younger readers, and every student in the middle.
Vocabulary for the entire novel!
This To Kill a Mockingbird Vocabulary Unit includes everything you will need to teach your students the vocabulary in Harper Lee's novel To Kill a Mockingbird.
This vocabulary packet includes:
- a table of contents
- a teacher instruction page
- two different word lists - one without and one with definitions
- three versions of a graphic organizer for ELL differentiation
- vocabulary BINGO review game
- six vocabulary quizzes
- answer keys
The activities and graphic organizers in this packet are differentiated for a variety of students. Struggling readers, younger readers, ESL students, mainstream students, and honors students will all benefit from this packet.
This packet covers Common Core Strands:
ELA-Literacy (grades 7-12) 4
ELA-Literacy (grades 7-12) 4c
ELA-Literacy (grades 7-10) 4d
This product is included in a bundle:
Other To Kill a Mockingbird resources that might interest you: