Students will be reviewing the theme and main characters while having fun looking for the words in this word search worksheet based on the novel To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Use this as an introduction or a just-for-fun homework assignment while reading the book.
The words in the search are: Alexandra, Arthur, Atticus, Bob Ewell, Boo, Calpurnia, Dill, Evidence, Evil, Finch, Fire, Good, Harper Lee, Heck Tate, Innocent, Jem, Knife, Lawyer, Lynch, Maycomb, Mayella, Miss Maudie, Nathan, Presents, Radley, Scout, Tom Robinson, Trial, Unfair, Verdict.
You might also like:
• Hatchet Word Search
• Island of the Blue Dolphins Word Search
• The Secret Garden Word Search Worksheet
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥