Students will be reviewing the theme and main characters while having fun looking for the words in this word search worksheet based on the novel To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Use this as an introduction or a just-for-fun homework assignment while reading the book. It would make a great supplement to your own To Kill a Mockingbird unit.
The words in the search are: Alexandra, Arthur, Atticus, Bob Ewell, Boo, Calpurnia, Dill, Evidence, Evil, Finch, Fire, Good, Harper Lee, Heck Tate, Innocent, Jem, Knife, Lawyer, Lynch, Maycomb, Mayella, Miss Maudie, Nathan, Presents, Radley, Scout, Tom Robinson, Trial, Unfair, Verdict.
You might also like:
• Hatchet Word Search
• Island of the Blue Dolphins Word Search
• The Secret Garden Word Search Worksheet
• Flowers for Algernon Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.