- 60 Slide Presentation (Google Slides)
- "Cost of Smoking" Worksheet (Google Docs)
- 20 Question Quiz (Google Docs)
60 Slide Presentation (Google Slides):
- This is a very detailed presentation about cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, advertising, and health effects. It also includes the scientific method and how it can be applied to secondhand smoke! A creative writing prompt and pop quiz is also included. 60 slides. EDITABLE IN GOOGLE SLIDES
"Cost of Smoking" Worksheet (Google Docs):
- This is a worksheet for students to evaluate the overall financial impact that smoking cigarettes will have on the student. This activity is designed for students to go out into their local gas stations or other stores and to find out the actual prices of cigarettes. They will then evaluate the trade-offs/opportunity costs that are being made when teens choose to spend their money on tobacco; they will be prompted to think about what they could be buying instead. This could be adjusted to use in a computer lab setting by allowing the students to research local prices online. EDITABLE IN GOOGLE DOCS
20 Question Quiz (Google Docs):
- This is a 20 question quiz to go along with the Tobacco presentation. A key is included. EDITABLE IN GOOGLE DOCS
How to access the Google Drive Files:
- Upon download, a PDF file with a link to a shared Google Drive folder will be available.
- Click the link, then make a copy of each item in the folder. To make a copy, simply open each resources and then click FILE, MAKE A COPY.
Click here for my LIFETIME WELLNESS WHOLE COURSE BUNDLE