Have a class discussion on good manners and acts and then have students join Smiley and friends in keeping a journal about one good act they've done for each day of the school week. Use the included Reward Cards for Grades 1-6 for a class activity.
- Thank and treat students for exceptional behavior
- Conduct a class activity in which for a week students submit a thank you card for another student caught in the act of doing good. At the end of the week, pull out a thank you card and use the treat cards to reward the student whose card is pulled out.
- 18-page booklet, formatted on 9 pages. Print double-sided, fold pack of pages along the middle, and staple the spine.
- 2 pages for six double-sided Thank You Cards
- 1 page of four Treat Cards
Not interested in the Reward Cards? Click Here
Interested in only the Reward Cards? Click Here
Check back soon for the other two booklets in the series: "Today I Helped Out at Home" and "Today I Helped Out in the Community"