Sneak in extra practice of knowledge that requires recall before students even walk in your classroom!
To use simply:
1. Print and laminate the chart.
2. Print, laminate and cut out tokens.
3. Add hook and loop tape to tokens and chart.
4. Add your content to recall using a whiteboard marker.
5. Place tokens on in required order.
6. Move tokens around for individual students to encourage independent retrieval rather than recital of students before.
Great to practice sight words, number facts, letter recognition, phonics, number recognition, vocabulary and much more!
**This resource is intended for ONE teacher ONLY. Please do not share (digital and print versions) with colleagues. If a colleague wishes to use this resource please respect the copyright of my products and direct them to my TPT store. Multiple licences must be purchased if you wish to use this resource with other teachers.
Follow my Facebook page for giveaways and updates!
Thankyou for visiting A Teacher Among the Gum Trees, before you leave make sure you follow my TPT store to keep up to date with new releases, discounts, freebies and updates!
Don’t forget to provide feedback on this product to earn TpT credits that you can use to lower the cost of future purchases!