Toddler Worksheets- Scissors Skills Fine Motor Practice: Winter
Christmas is that wonderful time of year that delights our souls, causes us to wonder and distracts the daylights out of our students. The best way to grab their attention during Christmas and the whole holiday season is to cheat.
Nestle learning activities within Christmas themed Toddler worksheets Scissors Skills Fine Motor Practice pages! Kids will love the Christmas graphics and exercises and you will love that you can push forward and check off the box “I taught my kids today” with a big smile.
Important: This product is included in my
Winter: Christmas: 38 Fine Motor Skills Activities
Fine Motor Skills: cutting, lacing, tracing,and sorting
Fine tune fine motor skills
Scissor skills: master using scissors
These 38 Activities are all Winter and Christmas Fine Motor Activities Include
Scissor Skills-Puzzle Task Cards
elf feet and hat
bundle up and more
Christmas: Lacing Cards
Make a Clock with fold-able flaps: easy to cut and assemble!
Christmas: Santa's Beard
Christmas: Lights! Lights! Lights!
Sorting and Mazes
You May Also Like these Pre-k/Kindergarten Goodies
Thanksgiving & Fall
- 30 Thanksgiving Activities, Crafts, and Games for K-2.
- 39 Fall and Thanksgiving Fine Motor Skills Activities
- 30 Thanksgiving Activities, Crafts, and Activities
- 21 Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kindergarteners
- Thanksgiving-NO PREP- math, Reading, and Science Activities for 3rd Grade.
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: Turkey Color By Number
- Fall Themed Math and Reading Activities Super Bundle.
- Kindergarten Printables: Fall and Thanksgiving
- Kindergarten Worksheets Sight Words: Fall
Christmas & Winter
- Christmas Color by Number
- Kindergarten Sight words: Winter
- Snowman Math: Kindergarten
- Snowman Worksheet and Activities
- Winter Writing Booklet and Writing Prompts
- Scissors Skills worksheets and Fine Motor Practice: Winter
More Kindergarten FUN
- Kindergarten Math, Reading, Writing, and Craft BUNDLE
- Writing Prompts for Kids: Keepsakes
- Letter D Activities
- All About Me Fingerprint FUN
- All About Me: Body
- Kindergarten Worksheets Sight Words: Spring
- Kindergarten Worksheets: I Know My Phone Number
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: 100th Day fo School
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: Addition & Subtraction (Sample)
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: Addition and Subtraction
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺