Selling it for $6.99! (Price may go up later)
This binder is mainly for toddlers or students who are learning about the BASIC vocabulary in different random categories. For matching activities, one copy has written words and another exact same copy pictures only. Just print out both pages, laminate, and place one copy in the binder and cut out another copy into icons and have your student be interactive with the binder by placing picture icons to the matching pictures.
For more details about whats inside the product: Click on the link below and checkout my YouTube channel!
Joyful Beats YouTube Channel
What's inside the Folder:
1. Matching Activities using the velcro (Level of Complexity: 1)
- 6 basic farm animals
- 6 zoo animals
- 6 shapes
- 10 colors
- 6 body parts
- 6 fruits
- 6 school supplies
- 6 emotions
2. Identifying Numbers (1-10) and Alphabet [Level of Complexity: 2]
-Use small objects to place it on top of the picture
3. There Was an Old Lady Theme [Level of Complexity: 1-2]
- Focusing on colors, counting items, and shapes
4. Sorting Activity [Level of Complexity: 3]
- Mixture of all categories (18 icons)
5. Flashcards of Alphabet [Level of Complexity: 4]
3 ways to use it!
- Use it as flashcards
- Place it in the binder along with other activities
- Cut out and place it on the empty flashcard sheet and be more interactive with your student.
If you want to receive updates and notices about sales and new products, follow my page.
Also, leaving a feedback for the products you purchase will give you free TPT credits for future purchases :)
This is use for single classroom only and be sure to read terms of right copy.
Thank you for your purchase and I hope you enjoy!