Crafting with Toilet Paper Rolls is super fun. Toilet Paper Rolls can be turned into a vast amount of crafts for kids. Once kids learn a few basic craft designs, it will spark their imagine to create more of their own.
Crafting with recycled materials also encourages eco friendlienss and care for the environment. Here we have a simple worksheet showing you how to make a Toilet Paper Roll Koala. Perfect for any Australian WIldlife Study Units or general Zoo Animal Study Unit.
* 1 Page Lesson Plan overview
* Simple Step by Step Worksheet
* Learn about animals and countries
* Practice cutting and painting skills
* Read and follow instructions
* TP Roll
* Grey paint (paper can be used instead and taped in place)
* Light grey felt (card can be used instead)
* Black felt (card can be used instead)
* Brush, scissors, glue or stapler, pegs