A new way to target speech sounds while having a splashing good time!!!
Target sounds included: t, d, k, g, r, l, s, z, sh, ch
The basic rules of the game are simple.
Object: Be the last person to have "water droplets" left.
1. Players take turns spinning the toilet paper roll.
2. Each player must flush the toilet the number of times indicated on the spinner ("roll").
3. If the player is squirted with water, he/she must mark one of the droplets on their sheet.
4. Once all the droplets are filled in, that player is out.
-print a black and white copy and use a paint dobber to mark off droplets
- print a color version, laminate, and use playdough to mark off droplets
- print a color version, laminate, and use a dry erase marker to mark off droplets.
(This digital product is meant to be paired with the game "Toilet Trouble" by Hasbro. This game can be purchased in stores and online).