Start addressing behaviors with 'I Am Working For"! These Token Boards are exactly what you need to start a visual reward system with your students with rules and tons of tokens. Are you working on some challenging behavior and not sure how to get a student to do the good behavior and stop the bad? This behavior tool is the answer!
Token Boards - Themed Visual Behavior Modification Token Reward System is an awesome visual that works in almost any classroom! The "I am working for..." token economy board says "I am working for..." with space to Velcro a picture of the chosen reinforcer and space for 3, 5 or 10 markers (variety of tokens available). The student will pick a reinforcer from the pre-made choices of visuals or from a blank you fill in yourself. You can also choose a board that has space for rules to review. While working, the teacher can deliver tokens for time on task, good behavior or correct responses. Once the student gets all the tokens, he/she earns the reinforcer.
⭐️ This activity is 56 pages and has everything you need to get started including:
✔️ 26 Different Token Boards
- Six (6) 3-Token Boards, approx 1/2 page in size & in a variety of fonts.
- Six (6) 5-Token Boards, approx 1/2 page in size & in a variety of fonts.
- Ten (10) 5-Token Boards with 3 Rules, approx 1/2 page in size & in a variety of fonts.
- One (1) 10-Token Board
- One (1) 10-Token Board with 2 Reinforcers
- One (1) 10-Token Board with 5 Rules
- One (1) 10-Token Board with 2 Reinforcers and 3 Rules
✔️ Over 100 Different Tokens
- General Theme with 5 Tokens: stars, thumbs up, check marks, trophy, and smile emoji
- Superhero Theme with 10 Different Tokens with marvelous super heros you love!
- Star Battles Theme: 6 Tokens: Space Ship, R 2 D 2, Vader, BB 8 and 2 Light Sabers
- Kawaii Kittens Theme with 6 different Tokens: Super Kitty, Bubbles Kitty, Space Kitty, Party Kitty, Lion Kitty, and Robot Kitty
- Cute Animals Theme with 6 Different Tokens: Puppy, Kitten, Bear, Rabbit, Piglet, and Giraffe
- Sports Balls Theme with 6 Different Tokens: Basketball, Soccer Ball, Tennis Ball, Baseball, Football, and Bowling Ball
- Dolls Theme with 5 Different Tokens: Brown Bear, Tan Bear, Clown, Pink Dolly, and Blue Dolly
- Yellow Helpers Theme with 3 Different Tokens: Carl, Dave, and Bananas
- Mario Theme with 10 Different Tokens: Green, Red, Blue, Orange, and Maroon Mushrooms PLUS Mario Logo, Mario, Star, Plant, and M Logo
- PacMan Theme with 2 Different Tokens: PacMan and Ghosts
- Angry Bird Theme with 5 Different Tokens: Red, Blue, Green, Orange, and Olive Birds
- Fairy Tale Theme with 6 Different Tokens: Princess, Frog, Glass Slipper, Dragon, Crown, and Castle
- Ice Princess Theme: 6 Tokens: Princess, Glove, Snowflake, Scepter, Ice Castle, and Queen
- Fairy Tale Theme: 6 Different Tokens: Princess, Frog, Glass Slipper, Dragon, Crown, and Castle
- PLUS Fire Station, Unicorn, Robot, Dinosaur, Brick Figures, and Crewmate Themed Sets, each with 6 different tokens!
✔️ 30 Different Reinforcer Icons
- 20 visuals for common reinforcers including free time, computer, iPad, music, snack, head down, book, puzzle, drawing, video, ball, toy, bubbles, drink, cards, game, special, surprise, iPod, and mirror on a single page printable.
- PLUS access to an editable set of 10 rule visuals via Google Drive!
✔️ 39 Different Rule Icons
- 30 visuals for student rules (words and icons) including feet on floor, sit in chair, work at desk, hands on desk, stay in seat, stay in area, inside voice, quiet, listen, do your best, stay on topic, help others, speak kindly, no hands in pants, no spitting, no hitting, don’t hit head, no scratching, no cursing, no touching, stay in class, raise hand, safe hands, follow directions, try it first, use device, share, and kind words on a single printable page.
- PLUS access to an editable page of 9 more icons too via Google Drive!
⭐️ Who Benefits from this Product ⭐️️
The best part about this tool is the themes give you options to tailor it to multiple students with ease. Or you can go with the one YOU like best and that can change from time to time.
This is a GREAT tool for anyone supporting students with autism, ADHD, cognitive impairments, or even learners who are more visual and need more structure! This can be used for academic or behavioral responses and is useful for teachers, parents, or therapists!
✏️ Download the PREVIEW file... Like what you see? Purchase the full activity today and work smarter, not harder!
⭐️ Related Products ⭐️
Check out more activities like this in the Noodle Nook TPT Store, including other social stories and the expansion pack for this resource. Yup, you heard me… if you are working with a student who needs more BEHAVIOR TOOLS or VOCATIONAL TRAINING, then check out some of our favorites:
- Visual Schedule featuring Boardmaker!
- Core Vocabulary Flip Book - Leveled AAC for Emergent Users,
- Super BUNDLE of DIY Dollar Store Vocational Work Task Boxes - 43 Activities!, and
- Vending Machine BUNDLE for Vocational Training in Autism Units & Life Skills!
⭐️ Feedback & Followers ⭐️
Fabulous Printables Love Feedback!
Ratings make the TpT world go round :)
AND Earn you points to get more for less.
❤️ Follow me to be the first to know about my new sales, freebies and products! Look for the green star near my store name and click it to become a follower. You'll receive updates directly to your inbox that will help you work smarter, not harder. Woo-hoo!
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
This resource was created by Ayodele Jones © 2015 and updated in 2021. All rights reserved by authors. The materials in this unit were distributed and intended for single use only. The purchaser may reproduce copies for students in your classroom for classroom use only. You may not share with other teachers in your building, district, or otherwise. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Additional licenses can be purchased for multi-use at a discount. Please contact the author at email@example.com.