Tone Colour Timbre Instrument Families Lesson Plans - Grade 3 Music - April
Also included in
- Grade 3 Music Lesson Plans for the Full Year If you're teaching grade 3 music in Ontario and you're NOT a specialist, this is the only resource you need. A full year unit bundle complete with lesson plans, worksheets, presentation files, sound clips and teacher explanations. So easy a sub can do it,Price $31.51Original Price $35.01Save $3.50
- Complete Elementary General Music Curriculum - Perfect for Non-Specialists Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS. Save time and stress with this whole-year bundle of music plans for Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. Each grade has four lesson plans per month for a full year ofPrice $135.99Original Price $159.49Save $23.50
- If you are teaching elementary music on rotary, this bundle contains everything you need for the entire year. Grade-specific year long lesson plans, long range plans, seasonal activities and more.This bundle includes every instructional music product in my store.Price $241.83Original Price $302.29Save $60.46
Teach your grade 3 music class all about tone colour, timbre and instrument families ( strings, brass, woodwind & percussion ) with this easy low-prep package of music lesson plans & teaching materials.
April's lesson plans focus on: Timbre - classification of instruments
Teaching grade 3 music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS.
Anyone can teach music effectively even if:
- You don't have any music experience
- You don't have any instruments, textbooks or fancy equipment
- You don't have time to plan elaborate lesson plans
Music-By-Month is a low-frills-but-high-quality music curriculum that provides quality lessons for students and quick and easy explanations for teachers.
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions
- Printable instructional materials in colour AND blackline
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons
- Assessment suggestions
All you need to deliver these lessons are:
- A computer with speakers
- the ability to print/copy sheets for students OR a smartboard/projector
- THAT'S IT!
- Instruments such as recorder or a piano will be helpful with this pack of lessons, but not absolutely necessary.
This package was created based on the Ontario Curriculum, but will align with most other curriculums as well.