Also included in
- Need some skill-based mini lessons and writing workshops for your creative writing class or unit? These mini lessons are intended to teach secondary or high school students essential creative writing skills. Each mini lesson includes a PowerPoint presentation that covers a topic or skill and a follo$15.95$19.94Save $3.99
- Take the stress out of planning a Creative Writing class with this complete, 9-week elective course bundle! This Complete Creative Writing Class Bundle includes everything you need to teach creative writing skills, poetry analysis, and engage students in a variety of writing!In this engaging 9-week$74.58$93.23Save $18.65
Sick of listing off possible mood and tone words again and again for your creative writing students? This Mood and Tone Word Student Handout will help students better create and identify different moods and tones by providing a reference guide to some possibilities.
In this two-sided handout, students will have the definitions for both mood and tone at their fingertips. That means asking you to repeat yourself less and writing more! Also included are lists of mood and tone words to help students brainstorm, as well as additional writing tips.
This handout can be used in creative writing or English courses, and it can be printed or uploaded for students. This reference guide can be used in many ways for you and your students!
- Two-sided student handout
- Creative Writing Workshop: Literary Voice Mini Lesson
- Creative Writing Workshop: Precise and Concise Language Mini Lesson
- Creative Writing Workshop: "Show. Don't Tell" Mini Lesson
- Creative Writing Workshop: Dialogue Mini Lesson
- Creative Writing Workshop: Mood Mini Lesson
- Creative Writing Workshop: Tone Mini Lesson
- Figurative Language Student Handout
***This resource contains a NON-EDITABLE PDF file within a zip folder. Please be sure you have the appropriate software for unzipping a zip folder before purchase (if you have any issues, Teachers Pay Teachers has great tech support and a FAQ page). Before purchasing, please review the preview for each corresponding resource to make sure this resource supports your and your students' needs. The whole resource, with the exception of any answer keys, are included in the preview.