Tongue twisters are a fun tool to use to help children improve their language skills. Besides the obvious benefit they have with improving speech, tongue twisters can also be used for increasing phonemic awareness in early readers. With older children, they can be used to demonstrate alliteration.
Homeschooling with a Touch of Class copywork is designed to provide you with copy material for children at various stages of handwriting development as well as bonus features for making handwriting practice fun.
The copywork text is printed in 8 different handwriting formats. They are:
* dotted traditional manuscript without rule lines,
* dotted traditional manuscript with primary lines,
* solid traditional manuscript with blank primary lines for copying,
* solid traditional manuscript with blank standard lines for copying,
* dotted traditional cursive without rule lines,
* dotted traditional cursive with primary lines,
* solid traditional cursive with blank primary lines for copying,
* solid traditional cursive with blank standard lines for copying.
To make copywork a more enjoyable experience, these extra features have been included:
* Black and white illustrations for children to color.
* Suggestions for fun copywork projects.
* A list of classical music selections for children to listen to while copying the text.
These have been developed to not only take the stress out of handwriting practice, but to also address the needs of children with different learning styles.
Appropriate for grade 1 and up.
Looking for more copywork? Check out these titles:
A Mad Tea Party Copywork
Canticle of the Sun Copywork
Edward Lear’s Limericks Copywork
Nonsense Verse Copywork
More Nonsense Verse Copywork
Raggedy Ann Copywork
Rhyming Riddles Copywork
More Rhyming Riddles Copywork
The Teachings of St. Patrick Copywork