Too Many Carrots! - Reading and Writing Activities Correlated with the book
This packet is designed to go with the story Too Many Carrots! by Katy Hudson. It is an adorable story about a rabbit who collects carrots, but finds out in the end that carrots are for sharing!
This unit includes 8 different activities with different choices of writing paper (vertical or horizontal):
* Comprehension Question
*Reflective Thoughts Questions
* Individual Writing Book (Run off as many of the writing page as you need for students to have a book to write in.)
*Flipbook (About Rabbit’s Friends)
* Comic Strip for Students to Make a Comic about Rabbit, the carrots, and his friends (Creative Writing)
* Vocabulary Flipbook
* Sequence Order Writing (Vertical Page)
* Illustration Page (Vertical Page)
* Sequence Order Writing (Horizontal Page)
* Illustration Page (Horizontal Page)
* Art Activity - Craftivity Example
* Art Activity (Craftivity) Patterns - Just copy onto paper and enjoy!
Download the preview to see a sample of the pages included in the packet.
Visit My TPT Store:
Visit my webspage: