Also included in
- Includes TpT Digital version for Google Classroom remote learning.Integrate STEM in your classroom with this awesome Seasonal STEM Bundle!Watch your students laugh as they learn with engaging STEM challenges for each season. These activities are perfect for helping students learn to work cooperative$30.00$52.50Save $22.50
- Includes TpT Digital version for Google Classroom remote learning.Engage your kids and students at the end of the school year and during the summer months with Summer STEM challenges!This bundle includes Fishing for Math Fact Fluency Summer STEM Activity, Summer Slime STEM Activity, Father's Day Too$10.00$14.50Save $4.50
- Integrate STEM in your classroom all year!Engage your students in a fun and unique way! STEM Projects are perfect for helping students learn to work cooperatively in small groups and growing on their own. Each STEM challenge begins with a letter written to students explaining a problem they must sol$100.00$193.50Save $93.50
Father's Day STEM and Writing: Build a Toolbox STEM Activity.
Integrate STEM in your classroom this Summer or at the end of the year and celebrate Father's Day! Special option to celebrate caregivers too! Students build a toolbox from recycled materials.
This activity helps students develop critical thinking and engineering skills. Students plan, design, and execute their own ideas. After they have completed their activity, there is time for reflection on what worked and what didn't using our STEM Journal.
Amazing resource for STEM club, STEM teachers, elementary librarians, parents who love hands-on learning, and elementary teachers who want to create a hands-on educational environment in their classroom!
A writing activity is included for students to write how thankful they are for their fathers and caregivers. Each tool for the toolbox has a different writing prompt.
Aligns with NGSS and Common Core.
- Teacher Instructions (with pictures)
- Student Instructions
- Father's Day Writing Activity (Option for kids without fathers)
- STEM Journal and Reflection Worksheet
- Note to Parents
- NGSS Standards
- Common Core Standards
- TpT Digital Version for Distance Learning with Google Classroom
To use Easel for Distance Learning, select "Open in Easel" on this listing.
A note to parents is included to request students to bring in some basic materials.
- cardboard boxes (ex. cereal box)
- toilet paper or paper towel rolls
- colored cardstock or construction paper
- markers, crayons, or colored pencils
What teachers are saying about Father's Day STEM Activity!
"My second graders loved this project. Building the toolbox and writing messages to dad was a perfect project for the end of the year. I also got positive feedback from dads that received the toolbox!" - Holly P.