Tools of Geography Snapshot Foldable Activity/Project
Included in this resource:
• Cover Page
• Tools of Geography Snapshot Foldable Task Sheet and Reminders for students
• Foldable template
• Tools of Geography Snapshot Foldable Rubric
• Directions for teacher (to give to your students) with images
• The completed foldable images (to show you what the end result should be)
Do your students LOVE the app Snapchat??
This popular foldable/project is a great way for them to create "snapshots" of the Tools of Geography!
Students will create a collection of snapshots from the study of the Tools of Geography. The snapshot foldable booklet will include:
• Title and illustration on the cover
• Three “snapshots” that must include COLORED ILLUSTRATIONS exemplifying three tools of geography
• Students will write a paragraph (at least 5 sentences) next to/under each image explaining each tool of geography
• Illustration on the back page of your booklet that summarizes the tools of geography
This foldable project can be given as in an in-class assignment/assessment or a homework assignment. It is up to teacher's discretion.
★★Looking for more Geography activities? FIND THEM HERE!
★★ Looking for the digital, 1:1 version of this resource? Find it here!
Tools of Geography Snapshot Activity Google Drive ASSL
Digital Papers by Ashley Hughes
© 2012 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.