National Tooth Fairy Day is a great time to learn the different Tooth Fairy Traditions Around the World. With Homeschool Holiday’s Tooth Fairy Activity pack you have everything you need to explore Tooth Fairy Traditions! Your learners will be fascinated to learn that not every country has a Tooth Fairy, and in some countries, the traditions are very different from their own. Explore 10 different Tooth Fairy Traditions Around the World as a group or assign the project independently!
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- Slide presentation with over 20 slides showing the location of each country on a world map and describing the Tooth Fairy Tradition
- The Homeschool Holiday Exclusive Teaching Video where Mrs. Crabtree guides learners through the presentation with her wit and wisdom.
- A 12 question Mystery Picture Puzzle (the teaching video link is embedded in the title for independent student use!)
- The Tooth Fairy Traditions Quiz in paper form to use with the whole class, before the presentation, or in your unique fashion. The Paper Quiz contains the same questions as the Mystery Puzzle and is FUN to use to have learners PREDICT before the lesson is presented!
- A tooth shape book to create a fun fact-filled book about the Tooth Fairy Traditions or your own unique story. There are both blank inside page options as well as pages that have the outlines of each country discussed in the Tooth Fairy Traditions Around the World Presentation and Video.
For your convenience, I have included our FREE TOOTH FAIRY DOOR HANGER printable craft in the Activity pack so your learners have a quick yet clever craft to complete!
What makes our Tooth Fairy Traditions Around the World Unique?
Homeschool Holiday products are designs to celebrate the quirky, fun adventures that are the Holiday of the day. This activity pack is designed to accompany National Tooth Fairy day which is celebrated on February 28th and August 22nd.
The presentation is a GOOGLE SLIDE PRESENTATION and the Teaching Video Link will open in its own window - there are no ads or “next videos” for students to click and use to become distracted.
The Mystery Picture Puzzle is a self-checking GOOGLE SHEETS activity that is easy to assign to students through email, or many popular digital platforms. Instructions for assigning are included.
The paper quiz comes with an answer key Reducing your Prep time
Step by Step instructions with Pictures for assembly are included for the Tooth Shape Book (& Tooth Fairy Door Hanger)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE OUR OTHER PRODUCTS WITH CUTE SHAPE BOOKS:
WONDERING WHAT THE TOOTH FAIRY LOOKS LIKE? READ ABOUT IT, AND MORE TRADITIONS ON MY BLOG: What Does the Tooth Fairy Look Like?
Perhaps you would like to learn a little more about Fairies? International Fairy Day is June 24th
A NOTE ABOUT STANDARDS:
Homeschool Holiday resources are designed by a credentialed teacher and packed with learning opportunities - after all, our major guiding principle is “everything is learning”. We reference major academic terms and overarching concepts addressed rather than specific standards. You are the expert in your field and know what standards you need to meet, and how best to accomplish that for your learners. Our goal is to save you time by giving you resources you can use to give your learners a quality education built on strong relationships, accurate academic resources, and enriching experiences.
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON TPT TO GET NOTIFICATIONS OF NEW PRODUCTS AS WELL AS MY MONTHLY NOTE TO FOLLOWERS! Just click on the Green Star
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET SOCIAL:
Homeschool Holiday recognizes the deep love you have for those in your home and classroom, yourself included. Our products are designed to foster that love and your commitment to a quality education built on strong relationships, accurate academic resources, and enriching experiences.
With Homeschool Holiday - there is always something to Celebrate!
Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us!
- Christy, AKA Mrs. Crabtree, and the Homeschool Holiday Team