Top 10 Renewable Energy Sources - Science Worksheet Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- This science bundle of lesson plans supports a unit on renewable or green energy. You can use these lesson plans via digital learning or in the classroom. Made for middle school and high school levels.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.⭐HowPrice $40.00Original Price $51.00Save $11.00
- Earth Day Activities! If you need earth day worksheets that cover a variety of environmental topics and different activities, this bundle is it! ❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format:Ready for in-person or online teaching! All worksheetPrice $65.00Original Price $83.50Save $18.50
- Bundle of teaching resources to introduce students to the concepts of aquaponic fish farming, pollution, energy, and genetics. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green staPrice $21.00Original Price $29.00Save $8.00
This science worksheet printable or Google format is a good opening activity for students to better understand what renewable energy sources are.
Topics covered include tidal energy, wave power, photovoltaic (PV) solar power, wind power, hydroelectricity, fractionation, geothermal energy, biomass, compressed natural gas, and nuclear power.
Definitely, a resource for high school level students, since it goes into some more in-depth content.
The reading guide asks several guided questions for note-taking and wraps up with an extension personal opinion essay that requires students to support their viewpoint with information from the article.
(This resource comes in multiple formats for both in-person and online teaching situations)
- Google slides hyperdoc for online sharing and completion
- Fillable PDF for the paperless classroom or easy printing
- Short answer and essay questions
- Article link embedded directly in the guide for quick student access
- 10-page article has good visual support
- Answer key included
About 30 minutes with discussion
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)