Top 15 Questions They Ask in a Teaching Interview
It’s a good bet that one or more of these questions will be asked of you during a teaching interview. It’s a good idea to prepare answers for these questions. Here they are:
1. Tell us something about yourself
2. How would you communicate with students’ parents?
3. What is your teaching methodology?
4. Are you flexible with your approach? How?
5. How do you evaluate students?
6. How do you handle stressful situations?
7. Why do you think that you would be a good fit with this school?
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
9. How do you handle classroom management issues?
10. Why should I hire you?
11. Do you prefer to work on your own or as a team?
12. Why are you interested in working for this school?
13. What is your philosophy of education?
14. How do you incorporate technology into the classroom?
15. How do you integrate curriculum across subject/content areas?
That’s it for now Busy Educator.
Stay tuned for the next video “Answers to Top 5 Questions They Ask in a Teaching Interview”.
Until next time, Talk to each other, support each other, take care of each other.
For more information go to: www.TheBusyEducator.com