Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Most resources include printable PDF versions. Some also include a Google Slides™ digital version for distance learning. Some are PowerPoint versions. This variety pack includes 25 wonderful resources for 3rd grade which address important reading comprehension, math, vocabulary, writing, spelling,$95.99$127.22Save $31.23
All resources include printable PDF versions. Four resources also include a Google Slides™ digital version for distance learning. Bundled are the top-rated resources for 3rd grade which address important comprehension, vocabulary, spelling, math concepts that address core standards. Answer keys included.
--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---
Many of the 3rd grade resources in this bundle provide both fiction and non-fiction reading passages and articles that emphasize reading comprehension skills. Skills reviewed in these resources include cause and effect, inferences, compare and contrast, problem solving, drawing conclusions, identifying important facts, using context clues, identifying important details. The comprehension warm-ups provide weekly practice in a variety of comprehension and language skills. The spelling activities use proven strategies to help all kids including struggling spellers. Just provide the words and the engaging activities do the rest.
The math word problems provide important practice in what is commonly a weak area for many third grade students. Students must use their comprehension and math skills to solve a variety of real-world math problems. The math puzzles provide a motivating and fun way to solve addition and subtraction problems.
PDF pages in the resources can be printed either in color or grayscale with good results. These activities are effective as a homeschool or summer reading resource and are easily adaptable to existing lesson plans. The worksheets and activities can be used as a quick comprehension assessment tool.
Listed below are brief descriptions of each product.
• Reading Comprehension Color-Code Text Evidence The articles and stories require students to justify answers to questions by marking the text evidence that supports their responses. The highly motivating activities require kids to think about what they read. 66 Pages. Includes printable PDF and Google Slides™ versions.
• Comprehension Warm-ups The 36 worksheets are highly engaging and motivating and align with common core standards. The comprehension strategies are appropriate for 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade depending on skill level. The activities are designed to be used on a weekly basis to provide students consistent exposure to effective comprehension strategies throughout the school year. The close reading passages and stories contain both fiction and nonfiction selections. The cloze reading and synonym finding activities use appropriate grade level high-frequency vocabulary words. 75 pages. Includes printable PDF and Google Slides™ versions.
• Spelling Activities for ANY Spelling List The activities and spelling games are useful for all students in grade 3, grade 4, grade 5. No-prep needed. Just copy the worksheets and provide the words. They are an easy way for teaching spelling and can be used for homework, centers, whole group, small group or individuals. 21 pages. 22 pages. Includes printable PDF and Google Slides™ versions.
• Math Word Tasks Worksheets Grades 2-3 Challenging math for 2nd grade, 3rd grade helps students with problem-solving multi-step tasks that mimic real-world applications. Teaches critical thinking and deeper understanding of math relevance. 51 pages. Printable PDF version.
• Math Pyramids: Addition and Subtraction Problem Solving Fun little puzzles that require addition and subtraction skills to solve. Includes full answer keys. 23 pages. Includes printable PDF and Google Slides™ versions.
I take pride in my products and guarantee satisfaction. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments about any of my materials.
Please note that some of the products in this grade level bundle may crossover into other bundles. Some products may be appropriate for more than one grade level.
--- ABOUT THE AUTHOR ---
Rick Whitehead has been a teacher and author for over 30 years in public and private practice. His background includes teaching in public schools, curriculum development, school program design, private mentoring and author of juvenile fiction. He is devoted to helping children learn and grow by providing high-quality resources that are highly motivating and effective even for the most reluctant learners.