Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Printable PDFs and digital Google Slides™ versions are included. This variety pack includes 27 effective resources for 5th grade which address important reading comprehension, math, science, writing and spelling skills. Great for virtual learning and homeschool.--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---These resource$124.99$163.71Save $38.72
All resources include printable PDF and Google Slides™ digital versions for distance learning. Bundled are the top-rated resources for 5th grade which include important comprehension, vocabulary and math concepts that address core standards. Answer keys included.
--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---
Many of the 5th grade resources in this bundle provide both fiction and non-fiction reading passages and articles that emphasize reading comprehension skills. Skills reviewed in these resources include cause and effect, inferences, compare and contrast, problem solving, drawing conclusions, identifying important facts, using context clues, identifying important details. Some informational articles and comprehension activities require students to justify answers by color-coding text evidence. The unique tasks are motivating and teach kids to think about what they read.
The math problem-solving require students to apply math understanding and use multi-steps solve relevant everyday problems. The math puzzles provide a motivating and fun way to solve problems involving the four operations. Full answer keys are provided on all relevant resources. The activities are great for homework, practice, centers, or test prep. Most activities are no-prep with others just minimal preparation needed. All resources are aligned with the common core and other state and national language standards.
PDF pages in the resources can be printed either in color or grayscale with good results. These activities are effective as a homeschool or summer reading resource and are easily adaptable to existing lesson plans. The worksheets and activities can be used as a quick comprehension assessment tool.
Listed below are brief descriptions of each resource.
• Reading Comprehension Color-Code Text Evidence The articles and stories require students to justify answers to questions by marking the text evidence that supports their responses. The highly motivating activities require kids to think about what they read. 66 Pages. Includes printable PDF and Google Slides™ versions.
• Founding Fathers Reading Comprehension This resource includes all five packets in the Founding Fathers Series including George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, and Benjamin Franklin. These five statesmen were considered the top five founding fathers in American history. Each packet includes a balanced and accurate article, comprehension activities, answer keys and graphic organizer. 46 pages. Includes printable PDF and Google Slides™ versions.
• Myths and Legends Included in this packet are ten wonderful and diverse myths and legends including Native American, Canadian, and Greek mythology. Students will engage in comprehension activities. 65 pages. Includes printable PDF and Google Slides™ versions.
• Math Puzzles: Basic Operations Riddles Try a fun and engaging way to review math basic operations of subtracting, adding, multiplying, and dividing. Decoding the riddles motivates students to be accurate and complete. 34 pages. Includes printable PDF and Google Slides™ versions.
• Math Word Problem Worksheets Challenging math for 4th grade, 5th grade helps students with problem-solving multi-step tasks that mimic real-world applications. Teaches critical thinking and deeper understanding of math relevance. 52 pages. Includes printable PDF and Google Slides™ versions.
I take pride in my products and guarantee satisfaction. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments about any of my materials.
Please note that some of the products in this grade level bundle may crossover into other bundles. Some products may be appropriate for more than one grade level.
--- ABOUT THE AUTHOR ---
Rick Whitehead has been a teacher and author for over 30 years in public and private practice. His background includes teaching in public schools, curriculum development, school program design, private mentoring and author of juvenile fiction. He is devoted to helping children learn and grow by providing high-quality resources that are highly motivating and effective even for the most reluctant learners.