This file includes 5 different Top It Math Games that can be used as math centers, just-right math games for early finishers or extra practice for your lessons! Each game includes a challenge set that can be used to differentiate your instruction.
The games included are:
1. Top It Numbers: Students compare numbers 1-20 and determine who has the greatest value. *The challenge set includes numbers 20-50.
2. Top It Dots: Students compare different arrangements of dots from 1-10 and quickly need to determine who has the greater value. *The challenge set includes arrangements from 10-20.
3. Top It Ten Frames: Students compare values within ten frames ranging from 1-10. *Challenge set includes ten frames valued from 10-20.
4. Top It Tally Marks: Students count by fives as they compare different amounts of tally marks ranging from 1-20. *Challenge set includes numbers 20-40.
5. Top It Addition: Students compute and compare sums within ten. *Challenge set includes addition facts within 20.