How to Write a Topic Sentence is a complete PowerPoint lesson with practice designed to engage and strengthen your student's writing skills. This product is ideal for middle elementary writers.
This product contains...
1. A detailed PowerPoint lesson designed to walk you through a whole group lesson that explains a topic sentence, how to write one, and gives several examples.
2. A printable reference sheet for the students
3. Two activities for practicing how to write a topic sentence.
4. A topic sentence graphic organizer that it can be used with any writing assignment
5. A PDF version of the PowerPoint so it can easily be printed
Click my preview to check out the lesson!
If you need a more beginners guide to topic sentences, see Topic Sentence Practice and Activities for Young Writers
Additional Topic Sentence Resources
How to Write a Topic Sentence Practice
Organized Teacher Binder
How to Write a Topic Sentence Bundle
How to Write Concluding Sentences
Topic and Concluding Sentences Bundle
How to Write a Constructed Response
Evidence In The Text Task Cards