Topic Sentence and Body Paragraph: Essay Writing
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Teach your students how to write an essay! This comprehensive essay writing bundle includes teaching resources and lessons for every part of an essay. First, focus on teaching the thesis statement and introductory paragraph.The first writing unit includes targeted teaching strategies to teach studenPrice $23.50Original Price $43.25Save $19.75
- If you are looking for resources for an entire year of middle school ELA or high school English, this secondary ELA curriculum is for you! This English Curriculum includes both traditional print and editable digital files to help you plan your best year yet!This ELA curriculum is ideal for grades 7-Price $349.99Original Price $674.56Save $324.57
- Body Paragraph and Topic Sentence Writing! Help your students improve their essay writing today with this digital and print lesson on topic sentence and body paragraph writing. This lesson includes information about how to organize the body paragraph, provide supporting evidence, explain the evidencPrice $7.00Original Price $12.00Save $5.00
Help your students master writing a topic sentence and body paragraph with this essay writing unit. This lesson will help your students improve their essay writing skills to write a well-developed and complete topic sentence and body paragraph.
This essay writing unit includes information about how to organize the body paragraph, provide supporting evidence, explain the evidence, and transition to the next paragraph. It includes everything you need for instruction including an editable PowerPoint presentation and student handouts to help guide them through the thesis statement writing process.
Here is what this writing unit includes:
- an editable PowerPoint presentation for direct instruction
- individual and group activities and practice
- body paragraph organizers
- guided body paragraph outline
- student reference guides
The PowerPoint was created to be informative and engaging:
- 28 slides
- includes writing examples
- includes good and bad examples
This resource is included in a BUNDLE:
Essay Writing Unit: Teach Your Students to Master the Essay
Check out my other WRITING RESOURCES
* Make sure you click the "follow" button next to my picture so you don’t miss out on sales and new resources
* Please provide feedback on this resource. Doing so will help you earn TPT credits that you can apply toward future purchases! It’s like FREE TPT cash!
© The Daring English Teacher, Inc.
All rights reserved. License good for single-classroom use only.