The given PowerPoint presentation is designed as a part of the WEATHER UNIT for the teachers and students to get the basic knowledge about different types of Tornadoes. The module is designed to help teachers and a classroom students of grades 2nd to 7th. Colorful photographs will help students to digest the topic very easily.
This presentation is consists of:
1.What is Tornado
2.How does Tornado form?
3 Steps for tornado formation with colorful graphics
4.Strength of Tornado and Fujita scale
5.Damages due to tornadoes
6.Types of tornado
• Multiple vortex
7.Characteristics of Tornado
• Wind speed
8.Tornado warnings and watches
9.Tornado safety rules
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Earthquake - Its causes and effects (with various terminology)
• Hurricane- Definition/Types/Formation/Names/Interesting Facts
• Land Pollution : Causes, Effects on Environment and Health & its Preventation
• Ozone Layer Depletion - Causes / Affecting factors /Ozone hole etc...
• Tsunami - Causes and Effects
• Winds : Its Causes and Types
• Rock and Rock Cycle Unit
• Air & Water Pollution-Basics-Causes-Pollutant-Methods to control -Science Unit