Tortoise lift-the-flap template. A fun booklet for your students to make to present information in. A variety of templates are provided for your printing/copying convenience.
There are 2 sizes - small and large.
How to make:
1. Cut out the tortoise and shell templates.
2. Decorate/draw/write in the shell templates. Use as many as you want.
3. Staple the shells onto the body of the tortoise.
Ideas for inside the tortoise shell:
· Adjectives that describe tortoises.
· Questions I have about tortoises.
· Facts about tortoises.
· Design / invent a tortoise catcher and draw it.
· Words that begin with ‘T’.
· Differences / similarities between tortoises and turtles.
· Report writing - diet, appearance, predators, etc.
to view more lift-the-flap templates.
© Suzanne Welch Teaching Resources
Earn TpT credits by providing feedback on this product after you purchase it. These credits can be used to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Follow me by clicking on the green star next to my store logo. You will receive notifications about upcoming sales in my store, my new products, freebies, etc.